IPBWI4WP – IP.pages to WordPress Import
€39,00 / year and a €50,00 sign-up fee
Bulk import all your IP.pages to WordPress!
How does pages import work?
This WordPress plugin will read the IPS.pages data from you IPS installation and import these articles into WordPress. This will even work with different servers or IPS hosted communities.
Import will be performed automatically on chunks á 25 records – there is no record limit. If you decide to continue the import later or your browser or computer crashes, you don’t need to start from the beginning – the import tool remembers current state and allows you to continue from there.
- Categories from IP.pages will be created and mapped in WordPress while import for posts.
- Featured Images from IP.pages will be imported as Features Images into WordPress.
- SEO friendly 301 redirects will be generated in htaccess and nginx formats.
- If your members from IPS are already imported to WordPress, e.g. via User Import Script, imported articles will be assigned to correct author.
- Creation dates are transfered, too, to have them in correct chronological order.
- Comments will be imported and created as WP comments for the posts.
- IPBWI for WordPress v4
- WordPress 4.5 or higher
- IPcore/IP.board 4.1 or higher
- PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 & PHP 7
Installation / Configuration
- unzip download package on your local harddrive
- copy folder ipbwi4wp_pages_import to /wp-content/plugins/
- active plugin in WordPress
- go to IPBWI4WP -> Pages Import settings menu page
- follow further instructions there
Important: this is an addon for IPBWI for WordPress v4.
This plugin also benefits from IPBWI4WP: IPS User to WordPress Import