achen

500 error after logging in

Not sure if I'm missing anything in getting it set up, but every time the plugin is activated, it throws a 500 error on login and takes the site down. If I go to the forum directly and then log in, then the site goes back to normal. 

Am I missing something here?

The last version we had installed was 3.1.8. We are attempting to upgrade to 3.6.6. The old version can be activated without any error but SSO does not work with IP Board 3.4.8.

With an Error 500, there is a fatal error saved in your error log. Please post it here. You can activate error logging on several states:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipbwi_member::loginWithoutCheckingCredentials() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AGTri\wp-content\plugins\ipbwi-\wordpressLoadIPBWI.php on line 0

I am in the wp_options table and I can't find this field anywhere. The path indicated in the error is in fact correct. 

The only ones I found with IPBWI mentioned in wp_options is just the following: 

ipbwi_sso
ipbwi_sso_advanced_profile
ipbwi_sso_custom_profile_fields
ipbwi_sso_cookie_domain
ipbwi_sso_cookie_domain_auto

I checked our production server with the older version of IPBWI running and couldn't find this option there either.