Sign in to follow this  
Kowak

Help inserting correct fields

izxhrp.png

Hello

I have a bit trouble filling this part. Filling all with these doesn't work (when I click on Aggiorna Impostazioni the forum disappears, it leaves just a blank page without anything). Can you give me correct text to insert or a guide to fill it correctly?

I modified the path to wordpress in: /web..../www.gamer-core.it/ instead of www.gamer-core.it/home/ and it "seems" to work.

The only problem now is that when people go in wordpress site they see the header wordpress bar with my name (Kowak) up on the right and they don't see their name. And now happens also to me that I see different names up on the right.

And I got also this error (just visual error) while modifying a page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'ípbwi_comments_meta_boxes' not found or invalid function name in /web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/home/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Edited by Kowak

Hi Kowak,

seems you are using a caching plugin on your website? If so, please deactivate it to see if the name-issue is generated through this plugin.

About the warning: it's non critical, just a warning, no error. Just turn displaying errors off on your live environment.

Damn! I was using WP Super Cache plugin! Maybe it is the problem!

Other plugins are:

Akismet

BackupWordpress

Contact Form 7

TinyMCE Editor

Wordpress Seo (Yoast)

I will try deleting that plugin and I do some tests

While trying to log out from IP.Board. It seems that deleting that plugin something changed but now people can't log out from forum or can't login. I deactived all at the moment.

Warning: forumsMemberSync::onLogOut(/web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/home/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/memberSync.php on line 0 Fatal error: forumsMemberSync::onLogOut(): Failed opening required '/web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/:/web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/home/forum/ips_kernel/') in /web/htdocs/www.gamer-core.it/home/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/memberSync.php on line 0

Edited by Kowak

How can I see wordpress path?
A guy said me to upload this file

<?php
echo __FILE__;
?>

And see which is wordpress path. It gives me /web/..../www.gamer-core.it/home/

If I set this value in the field, the forum disappears (it leaves a blank page).

Hi Kowak,

The white page error could be generated through a plugin incompatibility. Please try:

If nothing helps, I'm offering installation support:

http://straightvisions.com/community/store/product/4-ipbwi-for-wordpress-installation-service/

This pack provides complete check, correction and optimization of your installation even if you've already tried. Further support via email/PM/Skype is provided through http://straightvisions.com/community/store/product/7-6-months-premium-support-for-ipbwi/

Custom Features are always extra effort resulting in individual offers. Compatibility fixes to other plugins/themes are (if technically possible) are included one-time through installation support or ongoing through premium support. I'd recommend purchasing installation support and wait wether you'll need further premium support or not.

Sign in to follow this