Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richard

IPBWI for IPB4

12 posts in this topic

As a long-time user of IPBWI (and IPBSDK before that) I'm eager to hear if there are any current plans for a new version of the script now that IPB 4.0 has reached RC1 stage?

IPBWI is an integral part of our site and we are very keen to make the jump to IPB 4.0.

Hi Richard,

as IPB 4 is a major update, I'll need to wait on some documentation about new SSO / IP.connect features in IPB 4 before I can start. There will be an IPBWI 4 release for IPB 4, but I don't think it will be ready until release due to lack of technical information from Invisionpower.

Kind regards,

Matthias

4.0.0 RC is available and many applications and hooks are almost done with the IPB update. How's it looking for update process for IPBWI? I would love to upgrade our community to 4.0.0!

Thank you for your work, Matthias!

Hi,

SSO is a bit more tricky to develop, so I wouldn't count with a release before Fall.

Kind regards,

Matthias

hey man, I had a client recently purchase this and we were running into some problems with the SSO for wordpress.

Anyway, found an issue that I have now fixed for my client just wanted to make you aware.

Under lib/api/lib/extended.php

line 37:

$ch = curl_init(ipbwi_IPS_CONNECT_BASE_URL.'api'.$endpoint.$query);

This was my issue as on the IPB side of things there's no .htaccess files that routes the $endpoint to the index.php file

So for example this creates an url like http://example.com/api/members/email@address.com/email:

With no htaccess this is natively looking for a folder called 'email'.

Anyway, to cut a long story short.. I simply added the reference to the api's index.php file to that url.

So I have this:

$ch = curl_init(ipbwi_IPS_CONNECT_BASE_URL.'api/index.php'.$endpoint.$query);

And it worked fine after that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0